Schedule of Events
Rice County Veterans Memorial Schedule
Memorial Paver Count is: 875 as of: August 18th, 2021.
Purchase a Paver for your Veteran(s). This is an everlasting tribute to their service and sacrifice. A paver certificate will be made available on this site with purchase. Just click on the Veteran’s name.
For questions or more information contact Richard Cook at 507-210-8525
Veterans Day 2021
Thursday, November 11th, 2021
- 11:00 AM Ceremony at the Rice County Veterans Memorial
- 12:00 PM – Luncheon at American Legion Post 43
Recent additions to the Memorial include:
- The addition of pavers ordered through August of 2021
- Updated Paver Directory Book
- Phase III – Colonnades
- Phase IV – Granite tablets for each branch of service
- Updated Eternal Flame Lighting
- Memorial Signage “Thank You Veterans”
Current project status includes:
- Memorial Dedication planning
- Civil War Paver expansion
- Long-term maintenance/upkeep
If you would like to assist with helping to lay pavers or be involved with other aspects of the Memorial Expansion project, please leave your name/number at Faribault American Legion Post 43: “ATTN: LEGION COMMANDER”
Your Veterans Memorial continues to progress with additional pavers being added as the engraving is completed.
The Memorial Committee Thanks You for your continued support as we honor all Veterans.
Thank You for supporting the Rice County Veterans Memorial!