Schedule of Events
Rice County Veterans Memorial Schedule
Memorial Paver Count is: 828 as of: April 9th, 2018
Purchase a Paver for your Veteran(s). This is an everlasting tribute to their service and sacrifice. A paver certificate will be made available on this site with purchase. Just click on the Veteran’s name.
For questions or more information contact Richard Cook at 507-210-8525 or Lloyd Grandprey at 507-339-4972
Veterans Day 2018
Sunday, November 11th, 2018
- 11:00 AM Ceremony at the Rice County Veterans Memorial
- 12:00 PM – Luncheon at American Legion Post 43 following the Central Park Ceremony
Recent additions to the Memorial include:
- The addition of pavers ordered through March of 2018
- Updated Paver Directory Book
- Phase III – Colonnades
- Phase IV – Granite tablets for each branch of service
- Updated Eternal Flame Lighting
Current project status includes:
- Architectural Signage Proposal
- Civil War Paver expansion
- Long-term maintenance/upkeep
If you would like to assist with helping to lay pavers or be involved with other aspects of the Memorial Expansion project, please leave your name/number at Faribault American Legion Post 43: “ATTN: LEGION COMMANDER”
Your Veterans Memorial continues to progress with additional pavers being added as the engraving is completed.
The Memorial Committee Thanks You for your continued support as we honor all Veterans.
Thank You for supporting the Rice County Veterans Memorial!